Monetisation is a big challenge for streaming owners globally as content costs continue to rise, and India is no exception. India currently has ~102 million SVOD subscribers and this number is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 17% to reach 224 million by 2026, according to a 2022 report by Deloitte. But there is still a large number of consumers who do not want to pay for content, so how do streaming platforms capture this group of “unwilling” customers?
With one of the youngest populations globally, how are organisations planning to grow this youth segment? Profitability, ARPU, sustainable monetization models – how are strategies changing today compared to 10, or even 5 years ago? What can organisations do differently to generate more revenue?
The Future of Video India aims to address some of these key questions and look at how business models are changing and adapting in the coming year.
Don’t miss out on some of the new session topics for 2023.
- How the Business of Linear, Streaming and Theatrical are Changing in India
- OTT Bundling – Is this the Only Way Forward to Drive Market Growth in India?
- Will Regional Rule the Roost in India’s OTT space in 2023?
- The State of Female Representation in the Indian Film and Video Sectors
- A Golden Era for the Animation and Visual Effects (VFX) Industry in India
- Unleashing the Potential of Advertising on OTT