Marcomms Executive, Singapore
AVIA is looking for a Marcomms Executive to join the team in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, this role will be critical in supporting all of AVIA’s marketing activities in Asia. The role is also highly cross-functional and will be liaising regularly with the team in Hong Kong.
If you have a keen interest to learn and know more about the video and media industry in Asia, and have experience in digital marketing, we’d love to speak to you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Origination and execution of AVIA’s digital content strategy to drive engagement and awareness of the Association.
- Use of media intelligence platforms for the curation and reporting of AVIA’s marketing and communication activities.
- Identify and recruit media partners to develop marketing partnerships and ensure smooth execution of deliverables.
- Maintain and update CRM database to ensure accuracy of accounts and contacts.
- Maintain and update information on our corporate websites including event microsites, working with the web designer to constantly improve website UX and UI.
- Measure and track digital analytics to improve performance and drive traffic.
- Prepare and supervise the production of newsletters, publicity brochures and handouts, including promotional videos, photographs and other multimedia content.
- Disseminate EDMs, Press Releases and direct mail to members, partners and other AVIA contacts.
- Manage video editing and use of video as part of communications strategy.
If you’re interested, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chief Policy Officer, Singapore
A key focus of the Asia Video Industry Association (AVIA) is to represent the combined positions of its members and engage in constructive dialogue with governments so they may better understand the curated video industry and foster an environment of support for the growth of the industry. The Chief Policy Officer spearheads this goal, developing and executing policy initiatives relevant to the video industry, in consultation with and on behalf of AVIA member companies. The CPO will deal directly with government agencies and ministries around the region and with senior executives of member companies from broadcasters, streaming platforms, technology providers and telcos, among others.
This is a senior position and will require a demonstrable track record in relevant fields.
We are looking for someone who is or has:
- Smart, responsive and aware – can readily spot trends and “connect the dots”
- Outstanding English communication skills; clear writing and fast editing
- Quantitative skills, especially those relevant to researching and then graphically summarizing and visually depicting data and trends, would also be preferred
- Ability to demonstrate business value of policy approaches and lobbying investment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with many diverse stakeholders and build coalitions
- Ability to multi-task, take forward multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver quality services within a fast-paced environment
- Interest in details of policies and the regulatory oversight of the media, technology and telecoms industries; some background in law, government, management consulting/strategy or lobbying would be preferred
- Knowledge of the copyright and/or communications industries would also be useful
- Knowledge of a relevant Asian language and/or Asia-based experience would be a benefit but is not mandatory
If interested please email email@example.com with your CV and why you think you are the right fit. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Want to list a role?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the opportunity. Please include the following information:
- Job title
- Location where role is based
- Job description
- Contact details for applicants
NB: This service is available free-of-charge and to AVIA members only. Roles are listed for a period of one month.