Based in: Singapore
Date posted: 21 April 2019
Commercial Manager, Media Asia Pacific
As an integral member of the sales team, you will provide critical support in managing the implementation and on-going management of key strategic accounts contracts in the Media segment. You will promote and educate the Asia Pacific sales team and Customers on new and existing managed services and be they key interface between the Media Business Unit and Asia Pacific sales.
Are you up to the challenge?
- You are the Commercial liaison between strategic customers and internal Company resources to increase customer satisfaction;
- You manage the Media revenue budget for Asia Pacific Sales, and you highlight any shortfalls in budget to the VP, as well as present possible remedies to align.
- You will become the expert on new managed services. Provide timely feedback to the BU (Business Unit) with regards to commercial and technical requirements from Asian customers
- You Increase Intelsat profitability by working with Intelsat engineering resources and customer to optimize capacity utilization, network design and transition costs;
- You will work with Intelsat Capacity Management and Customer Sales Engineers to identify optimum capacity for deployment in Media customer networks;
- You have the win/win mentality to drive increased profitability for Intelsat;
- You are able to identify gaps in Intelsat product portfolio and highlight gaps to product management team.
Want to list a role?
Please email email@example.com with details of the opportunity. Please include the following information:
- Job title
- Location where role is based
- Job description
- Contact details for applicants
NB: This service is available free-of-charge and to AVIA members only. Roles are listed for a period of one month.