At the Satellite Industry Forum which was held on 18 November from 9.30am – 3pm SGT, our thought leaders cut through the clutter and delivered a stand on what will shape the future of the commercial space and the satellite industry.
Headlining the Satellite Industry Forum 2021:
- The Asian Operators’ Growth Strategies
- Space Business in India – No Longer just Pie in the Sky
- Countries in Focus: Thailand and Indonesia
- NGSO: The New World Order?
- The Future of Flexible Satellites
- New Trends, New Ideas Beyond the Digital Frontier
All sessions are now available on demand for AVIA members. Kindly log in to view.
Missed out on Satellite Industry Forum? Click on the Registration button below to register for your account and catch-up with Video On Demand!