The last couple of years has seen a seismic shift in the Indonesian pay TV industry, from a predominantly DTH market to a now burgeoning fibre broadband and OTT market. Companies are adapting their business models and repositioning themselves to be at the centre of a new digital landscape.
As well as local players, international video streaming platforms have been expanding with increasingly localized content to suit viewer tastes. Falling smartphone prices and improved 4G coverage have also contributed to the growth in VOD services.
Join us on 19 March 2019 at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta as we discuss key highlights including:
- The current and future state of video in Indonesia
- The future of home broadband & entertainment
- The opportunities and challenges facing the DTH services market
- Network infrastructure – shaping Indonesia’s digital future
- Evolution of online video, the content arms race and piracy in Indonesia
Registration for international delegates
Registration for local Indonesian delegates
* All details subject to change